RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018:- A latest employment notification has been broadcasted towards RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment. Reserve Bank of India has planned to hire the eligible job seekers for filling up 166 Vacancies of Grade ‘B’ officers.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018
Those, who are concerned to apply for RBI Recruitment, must submit the application form before the last date that is 23-07-2018. Contenders can obtain latest updates regarding RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 through this page, so candidates are advised to keep visiting this portal time to time.
Check Here: RBI Selection Process:
Candidate’s selection for RBI Vacancies 2018 will be made on the basis of their performance in Preliminary, Mains exam and Interview round which will be organized by the recruitment Panel of the Reserve Bank of India.
To get complete details about RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018-19 you may go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants should go through the below given content before applying.
Check Now: Latest Bank Jobs
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
|Name of the Bank
||Reserve Bank of India
|No. of posts
|Starting date to Fill Online Application
|Last date to Fill Online Application
RBI Vacancies 2018:
Officers in Grade ‘B’ Direct Recruitment – (DR): 166
||No Of Vacancy
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
Qualification Required for Reserve Bank of India recruitment:
Aspirants applying for aforementioned post should have passed 10th & 12thclass examinations and having Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
Age Limit for RBI Latest Recruitment:
Applying candidate’s age for RBI Grade B Officer Jobs should be resided between 21 to 30 years and for candidates possessing M.Phil and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
Relaxation Criteria for RBI Officer Recruitment:
||Relaxation in Age
|SC / ST
|SC / ST
RBI Salary Scale:
- Aspirants who will be shortlisted Grade B Officers post in Reserve Bank of India, will be offered the salary, up to Rs.35,150/- p.m. in the pay band of Rs. 35150-62400/- per month.
- Other additional Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance, and Grade Allowance will also be reimbursed as per rules in force from time to time.
Application Fee for RBI Grade B Recruitment:
Selection Process for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification:
Aspirants will be shortlisted for RBI Grade B Officer Job based on their performance in written examination which will be conducted in three rounds and Interview.
RBI Exam Pattern:
A.) Phase-I Online Examination (Objective Type):
Phase-I Paper will be of 200 marks and the Paper consist of questions from General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning, with composite time of 120 minutes.
B.) Phase-II Online Examination:
- Phase-II online Examination will be conducted only for the candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase-I.
- Phase–II online examination will consist of three papers as under:
|Name of Paper
||Type of Paper
|Time (Min): 90 (For Each Paper)
|Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)
||Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard
|Paper-III: Finance and Management
|NOTE: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
On the basis of aggregate marks in Paper I and Paper II, applicants will be called for interview. Interview will be of 50 marks.
Online Examination Centers for Phase-I:
|State / UT
|Andaman & Nicobar
|Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
||Guntur, Narasaraopet, Hyderabad, Rangareddy-Kodada, Karimnagar, Warangal, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Tirupati, Chittoor, Vijaywada, Kanchikacherla, Gudlavalleru, Eluru, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
||Itanagar, Naharlagun City
||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar
||Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna
|Daman & Diu
||Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
||Hissar, Karnal, Rohtak
|Jammu & Kashmir
||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
||Belgaum, Bagalkot, Bengaluru, Chikaballapur, Kolar, Tumkur, Gulbarga, Bidar, Hubli, Dharwad, Haliyal, Gadag, Mangalore, Mysore, Mandya, Udipi
||Kannur, Kasargod, Kochi, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thrichur, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Nagarcoil
||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur
||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Solapur
||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpu
||Puducherry, Cuddalore, Villupuram
||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala
||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur
||Gangtok, Bardang City
||Chennai, Vellore, Coimbatore, Erode, Thirupur, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Dindigul Salem, Namakkal, Thiruchirapalli, Perambalur, Pudukottai, Thanjavur, Tirunelvelli, Kanyakumari, Tuticorin
||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi
||Dehradun, Haldwani, Nainital, Roorkee City
||Berhampore (WB), Durgapur, Kolkata, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri
Online examination Centers for Phase-II and Paper I, II, III:
How to Fill RBI Grade B Officer Online Application?
Willing appliers may apply for RBI Recruitment, by filling the online application form by following the steps as specified below:
- Firstly log on to official webpage of bank that is rbi.org.in.
- Thereafter follow ‘More Links’ option available at the bottom of home page.
- Further select ‘Opportunities@RBI’ link that is located at the bottom on the new page.
- Choose “vacancies” tab that is situated under “Current Vacancies” section.
- Here select suitable link of vacancy you are applying for.
- Go through the complete details regarding the post and select suitable link to fill the application form.
- Login with correct id and Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Make payment of application fee through online mode and upload scanned image and signature on the space available on the form.
- Hit on “Submit” button for make submission of application and recheck the filled application once.
- At last get the hard copy of filled application form for further reference.
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form
|Last Date for Submission of Application form
|Phase-I Exam Date
|Phase-II Exam Date
Appliers may obtain additional info related to RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the Official Link.